HOTEL OF CHOICE:
Regency Suites Hotel
975 West Peachtree Street (at 10th Street)
Atlanta, GA 30396
Telephone: (404) 876.5003
GT Rate: $109/night plus 15% tax
Making hotel reservations
The Georgia Tech established rate is $109/night plus 15% tax. Reservations can
be made directly with the Regency Suites Hotel through their central reservations office.
To receive the Georgia Tech rate:
- Please identify yourself with CERCS IAB Meeting when you make your reservation.
- Call the hotel on or before Friday, October 8, 2010.
The Regency Suites Hotel is located 1 block from the Midtown MARTA
station. Board any MARTA train from the airport and exit at the Midtown MARTA stop.
OTHER ATLANTA AREA HOTELS:
Should you have any additional questions or need additional information,
please email Susie McClain at
or call (404) 385-1353.
DIRECTIONS TO VENUES
Directions to the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center for Parking
800 Spring Street, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30308
Download directions (Word)
1. Get off at exit #250 (I-75) - 16th Street / 14th Street / 10th Street.
2. Stay in left lane to continue to 14th Street (traffic light).
3. Go across 14th Street (traffic light) to 10th Street (stay in left lane)
4. At the traffic light, make a left on 10th Street.
5. Get over in far right lane
6. Turn right at the second traffic light - Spring Street
7. Continue driving until you get to 5th Street
8. Go across 5th Street (GT Hotel is at the corner)
9. Turn right at the next traffic light (Armstead) into the GT Hotel Parking lot
1. Get off at exit #84 (I-85) - 17th Street.
2. Make a left at the end of the ramp on 17th Street.
3. Get over in far right lane
4. Make a right on Spring Street.
5. Continue driving until you get to 5th Street
6. Go across 5th Street (GT Hotel is at the corner)
7. Turn right at the next traffic light (Armstead) into the GT Hotel Parking lot
1. Take I-85 North to Exit #250 (10th Street/14th Street/GATech).
2. Take a right on 10th Street at the light.
3. Make a right on Spring Street.
4. Continue driving until you get to 5th Street
5. Go across 5th Street (GT Hotel is at the corner)
6. Turn right at the next traffic light (Armstead) into the GT Hotel Parking lot
Directions to the College of Computing - Klaus Advanced Computing Building
266 Ferst Drive
Atlanta, GA 30332-0765
WELCOME TO ATLANTA
Interested in finding out what's going on in Atlanta including tourist
attractions, restaurants and more? Click
here for online information or visit .