Intel IXA Laboratory
The Intel IXA
lab provides a set of remotely accessible programmable network processors and host servers for classes, class project and research work in CoC and ECE. The laboratory arrangement supports novel work in both networking and network interface design.
Overview of current IXP2400 ILab cluster
Current status of ILAB nodes (kernel image, connections, etc.)
Old IXP1200 ILab cluster
- 2 Netronome NFE-i800 acceleration cards with Intel IXP2855 in KACB1201 (hakkinen and mansell).
- PCI-Express Virtex 4 FPGA cards
- 20 Radisys ENP2611 network processors boards (Intel IXP2400) in eight Dell Power Edge machines.
- 1 Intel IXDP2850 development platform
- 20 Radisys ENP2505 network processor boards (Intel IXP1200)
- 35 Intel IXP1200 evaluation boards in standalone PCI cages
- 100T and gigabit networking
- Logic analyzers and other test equipment
Critical Systems Lab
is focused on critical computing systems for real-time, embedded and highly
dependable applications. Research topics include computer architecture, network
interfaces and cluster systems, operating system kernels, fault-tolerant
computing and embedded systems.